1. After landing in Girona or Barcelona, it's time to head to Lloret and get yourselves checked in! Familiarise yourself with the resort and get ready for a first night out of bonding and getting to know your national squad team mates, while discovering local and favourite hot spots, the Queen Vic, Texas Bar and Tropics.
2. Night one complete.... today we train big! Meet your coaches in reception and take the short walk to training. Having exclusive access to the incredible indoor training venue you’ll have the chance to train and learn an array of skills, whilst getting to know your team mates in a fun and unique training environment. Enjoy the rest of your day and prepare for a squad punch bag tournament at the Queen Vic. We’re sure you’ve heard about the legend of Master Barker....
3. Get ready for some more national squad training, this time taking place at the beach. Meet your coaches in reception and experience a unique and fantastic session in the beautiful Spanish Sun. Enjoy the rest of your day and join us for some team bonding in the evening.
4. Your last day gives you the perfect chance to go out in style! With one more squad session sorted, and a good idea of where everything is you’ll want to make this last night one to remember! Meet up with your team mates and celebrate in style.
5. Make sure you’ve set your alarms and packed your bags as it's departure day. Don't worry it's not goodbye it's just 'until next time....' Get your squad reunion booked in, reminisce on the memories you've made and get your team ready for next year.